Friday, March 20, 2009



I have jumped on the 20 in 20 challenge that Ash has so graciously organized and inspired!


Oh course my goal is to lose 20 pounds , but also I can only imagine how much easier running a marathon would be if I were 20 pounds lighter!


I've started thinking about rewards. I'm going to bribe myself every 4 pounds with a material reward. For the first 4 I would like to get a new pair of jeans. But I'm sure I'll find something else I would rather have by the time I get to 4 pounds!


I weighted in and took several pictures this morning. I'm 5'6" and 168.8 pounds. Pretty scary putting that out there for all the world to see!


Here is a crappy phone picture, taken at 4:30 this morning.

It was so temping to elongate this photo for insta skinnyness!

I promise my husband gets home Saturday and then there should be better pictures. I still need to do my measurements, and plan weekly exercise plans.
In the mean time I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Ash! The amount of time and energy that she has put into organizing this challenge is awesome. Hearing that there is the potential to lose a TON, is incredible! Good Luck Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment