Sunday, March 8, 2009

Out Alive

I'm finally done reading the Twilight series, those books really sucked me in. My sister had been trying to get me to read them for years, but we have very different taste in books so when she told me that they were about High School vampires, I could only roll my eyes and say "maybe I'll try them if I have nothing to read." Well I finally had nothing to read and I saw Twilight at her house (she pulled them out, because she is re-reading them) and picked it up to read a few pages. That was Game Over, I was hooked and nothing else in my life seemed to matter as much as reading about Bella and Edward.

As for running I have been struggling to jog lately because of Willie. I try to take me jogging and he only wants to attack my feet and play with leash. I feel too guilty to leave him at home when he's stuck inside all day and I'm going to be outside anyway. Trails are still too icy to jog on. As you can tell I have a lot of excuses!

Today I got up early and and Willie and I went out to the End of the road (I say end of the road because the road literally ends) where there is a gate that has a path that reads to a fish hatchery. I let Willie off the leash and we had an awesome jog, we went in 20 minutes and back out 20 minutes. What a great way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment