Sunday, February 1, 2009






Hello, my name is Nicole and I'm addicted to reading blogs. It doesn't matter what they're about or who wrote it, I just have to get my fix. My favorites are blogs involving exercise, food, fashion, and quick wit ... and the more photos the better.


I've thought about starting one for over a year now. I actually had the perfect excuse when I was planning our wedding. But it just didn't feel like the right time. So now I've set a dreaded New Years resolution... Drum roll please... to run a marathon! UGH!!! This is going to hold me accountable. For getting off my butt and putting on my shoes and going jogging.


I also plan to post about whatever else I have planned or on my mind.


Like right now my new husband is in Panama fishing till at least March 2nd. Of course I miss him, but I also enjoy the time for myself. It's like being single without having to worry about relationships or boy drama. I have tons of time to do whatever I want. If I don't want dinner I don't have to worry about if my husband wants to eat. It's nice for the moment, but I also know that it is only a temporary situation and I know he'll be back soon.


Since he left, he also took our camera with him. So pictures on the blog are going to be limited to what I already have on file. With that said I'll get get back to one of the purposes of this blog. The first step that I took towards running a marathon was buying this book...
Note: Technical difficulties; image posted at the top of the page instead of here...oops.






No comments:

Post a Comment