Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ice

Friday afternoon I slipped and fell on the ice for the the second time this winter. I got right back up, thinking that it could have been a lot worse. Later that evening I went for a jog (probably 2.5 miles). Saturday morning I woke up and felt fine. We had a girls spa day planned so six of us, we met up to get pedicures. It was when I got home my entire right side was really aching. I took a couple of Tylenol watched a movie and went to bed. Today I woke up felling like crap-olla! I'm guessing that it is a combination of a slight cold and the fall.

Is winter over yet?!?!

On a side note, my puppy has a problem. He loves to eat rocks. This probably wouldn't be a very big problem if our down wasn't solid gravel. Even paved roads are covered in gravel! I'm watching him like crazy, and you wouldn't think that he would get tired of me having my fingers down his throat!

No comments:

Post a Comment