Wednesday, February 11, 2009

House Guest

Yes, I know that I just started this blog and have already had a big gap in postings. BUT I have a great excuse. I've had a house guest... My husband (who is currently in Panama) told me that his friend was going to stay here for 4 or 5 days max.! Well 10 days later he finally leaves, but not before informing me that he would be back in 2 weeks...Lucky Me...NOT!

Needless to say as soon as he left this evening and am having a glass of Champagne, and I don't even like Champagne... I just felt the need for a little celebration!

On a positive note, I have been using the elliptical a lot the last 10 days, just to have some alone time. Last year Ben and I bought a home and as a house warming/Christmas gift my parents gave us some cash.

This is what we bought...


Ben did a bit of research for something that we could afford with the best consumer reviews, and this is what he came up with. Of course living where we do, we had to have it trucked to Seattle and then barged to Sitka. It probably took a month for us to receive it, but we both like it and use it several times a week in the winter.

Post coming soon on me predicted training schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment